Thursday, 1 December 2016

December Challenge at The Artistic Stamper

Hi everyone

Its been a while! I just don't know where the time goes each month!  Its really cold here at the moment, being by the coast we don't tend to get as much frost as other places but boy was that frost thick this morning!!!  Its Christmas over at The Artistic Stamper and so I have used the new Christmas stamps from The Artistic Stamper


This is quite a quick and simple card, I used dark blue acrylic paint to paint a card i punched a piece of paper with a large circle punch and used that as a stencil and applied Picket Fence Distress Ink through the hole!

I then stamped the Santa stamp ensuring that he was onto of the white to create the illusion of him flying past the moon.  I stamped some snowflakes in Picket Fence and heat dried them to set.  I added the gorgeous new Merry Christmas stamp using Picket Fence Distress Ink and White embossing powder. I then went around the edge of the card with the picket fence pad being very random on how heavy i applied the ink and then added more embossing powder and heat set.

Keep warm and happy creating
Debs