Sunday, 22 November 2015

Altered Book Page

Hi all

I was playing around with my Inktense pencils the other day and decided to try doing a whole piece with just Intense.  Admittedly i had just read the latest edition of Craft Stamper and seen Kim Dellow's wonderful article using her watercolour pencils and was feeling a tad inspired to say the least.

This is what i came up with hope you like it.  I have used this technique on my latest post for The Artistic Stamper so if you would like to see the basic step by step check out the Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog on the 24th!


The Stamps are all Finnabairs, and apart from using Archival to stamp the rest was all done with the Intense pencils

As always thank you for popping by and please do let me know what you think I do read all comments and aim to reply to all of them thanks again
Debs
xx