Monday, 17 August 2015

A Friendly Challenge!!

Hi  All

Me again, with my second post this evening.  I have a couple of crafty friends - they know who they are!!  We have little chats and share our queries, blocks and generally give each other support and encouragement, with quite a bit of silliness thrown in.  Last week we decided to give each other a challenge and mine was to do a project that only used Brown and Green, other than that it didn't matter.  So here it is


I started with a canvas board, a spray of artificial flowers, some Finnabair Modelling Paste, Micro Beads, various stencils and masks Sprays from Lindys Stamp Gang and Prima ColorBurst, Prima Mechanicals and embellishments from Tim Holtz and The Artistic Stamper.




I stuck the flower to canvas using the modelling paste as the stem was plastic and this seemed to hold it nicely in place.  I also used the modelling paste through the stencils.


I added some embellishments and some torn bits of music paper, and started spraying using my two Lindys Stamp Gang sprays in Glory of the Seas Gold and Bayou Boogie Gold. They compliment each quite nicely despite both having gold in the titles Seas gold is more of a sand colour whereas the Bayou boogie is a lovely rich brown.

Thanks for popping over and as always do let me know your thoughts.

Happy Crafting
Debs
xx