Monday, 22 June 2015

Finnabair inspired tag on a card

Hi All

Well the sun is nice when it comes out isn't it, just a shame it only lasts for a couple of days at a time.  It's my daughters 21st next weekend and so I wanted to do something a little special for her card.  She loves blue so colour decision was easy.

I started with a tag and added some Prima mechanicals flowers and trinkets some Tim holtz letters and numbers and some metal embellishments from The Artistic Stamper.

Then I added some gesso, waited for the gesso to dry then added various ink sprays i started with Lyndys Stamp gang and then used Dylusions and Tim Holtz sprays.  Put the tag to oneside to dry and then cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the 8x8 card I was using and  using a crafters workshop stencil put some grunge paste through it. 

Once this was dry I sprayed with just Dylusions London Blue, and Jade and Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Salty Ocean and  Peacock Feathers. 

So here it is, as its my daughters birthday on Sunday and we will be on holiday I needed to get this card done reasonable quickly and forgot to take step by step photos but here it is finished.  Just don't show my daughter 😉



As always, let me know what you think.

Have a fun week, hope it's a crafty one

Debs
Xx