Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Chocolate Baroque Challenge 7

Today I finally had time to play with my new stamp from Chocolate Baroque, I decided to try out their first AYOS (a year of stamps). Having checked out the colours in this months challenge I dug out my distress stains, I really don't use them enough!!  Some waxed tissue, some card for stamping on.
Here it is


I used fired brick, walnut stain, peeled paint and antique linen distress stains.  I swiped the stains across the card and then spritzed it all with water and sat back and let the stains do their thing!!  Then stamped over with the January stamp and archival ink!  I trimmed the card around the border and then used the off cuts to back it.  The backing paper is wax tissue.  I brayered the paper with a mix of distress paints and stains and added in a bit of mustard seed as the antique linen wasn't showing up very well.  I brayered the edge of a white card with mustard seed distress paint.  The sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque.

Hope you like it!

Debs
Xx