Monday, 15 September 2014

I haven't completely vanished off the face of the earth........

Hi All, apologies for not posting anything for the last couple of months.  It's been a bit manic as we were packing up the house we were living in, in Shanghai to come back to good old Britain.  That of course meant packing up all of my craft room.  Dividing up a small amount of stuff to go in the air shipment and the rest to go in the sea shipment.  This is not an easy task and is made harder by the fact that no liquids can go in the air shipment.  Even the smallest bottle of glue and seal - you know the little 5ml bottle was whipped out of my craft bag!!  

However I did manage to get my beloved distress inks and I think my box of flex markers with some Paperartsy, Tim Holtz and a couple of other stamp sets in.  So now all I have to do is wait!!  The air shipment will be arriving today. So hopefully will be able to make hubbies 50th birthday card before Friday!!  The sea shipment isn't arriving until next month so won't be able to do too much.  I will try and dig out some old pics that I haven't posted before in the meantime.

Sorry no pics at the moment as getting ready for shippers to arrive and unpack some boxes!!

Debs
Xx