Sunday, 9 February 2014

Thank you PaperArtsy!

I received a small(ish ;-) ) box of new goodies yesterday from PaperArtsy.  Delivery can take a while to get here in China so the anticipation of a box of goodies arriving gets rather exciting by the time it arrives - it can take up to three weeks!!  Yesterday my box contained some more fresco finish paints ( which by the way are fabulous and work really well with distress paints, inks and stains) I digress - and also my first stash of treasured gold and some grunge paste.  Having watched several of Leandra from PaperArsty's video.  I had to have a quick play this afternoon and this is what I have come up with so far............
It's not quite finished yet and hopefully at some point this week ( I am still working on my sons scrapbook) it will be put on a card.  It needs a little bit more, but I am quite pleased with how it's turning out.  The stamp was from today's delivery which was a box of Chocolate Baroque goodies the flower is from their punky flower stamp set.  Something else I really need to play with.  So much to do so little time ..............  Watch this space!