Thursday, 16 January 2014

Warning Fresco Finish Paints are very addictive!

This afternoon I couldn't resist, I should have been cracking on with my sons birthday scrapbook, but having watched one of the tutorials from Paper Artsy I had to play.  First of all I had made some tags yesterday - just small ones with a vanilla base and then added toffee on one, guacamole on another and then tango on the last.  Left them to dry stamped a butterfly on each of them with a sentiment and left them. I decided that the card blank needed some masking and got the distress inks out and went with peacock feathers didn't like the look of it once it had dried so I then proceeded to cover the whole card with vanilla Fresco Finish.  This is how it then looked.
Added some more masking with vanilla paint this time and then a tad more with pumice stone distress ink, and was really pleased with the effect.  Added the tags and it ended up looking like this;

Oh and by the way Fresco Finish paints work really well with distress paints :)

Do let me know what you think